Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Has Issued Online E-Lottery Result For Taking Admission Total 527 Seat In CHBS Or CHGS In The Classes VI, IX Or XI For School Admission – 2022. BHU School Admission E-Lottery Result For CHGS, CHBS 2022 BHU School Admission E-Lottery Result For CHGS Or CHBS 2022 Check the Full Notification Before Apply
|Application Start Date||01-04-2022|
|Application Last Date||30-04-2022|
|Date Of Correction If Any In Online Application Form||May 02 to 07, 2022|
|Age As On||30.09.2022|
|For class VI||10-12 years|
|For class IX||13-15 years|
|For class XI (Maximum Age)||18 Years|
|General/ OBC: Rs||400/-|
|SC/ ST: Rs||200/-|
|Online Payment Through Credit Card/ Debit Card Through The Payment Gateway Available On The Admission Portal|
For class VI : 10 Years to 12 years age as on September 30, 2022 i.e. date of birth will not be before 30.09.2010 and after 30.09.2012 and passed class V examination from a recognized school.
▶ For class IX : 13 Years to 15 years age as on September 30, 2022 i.e. date of birth will not be before 30.09.2007 and after 30.09.2009 and passed class VIII examination from a recognized school.
▶ For class XI : 18 Years maximum age as on September 30, 2022 i.e. date of birth will not be before 30.09.2004 and passed class X examination from a recognized Board/University with the required percentage.
For external candidates:
- Class VI and IX through E-lottery
- Class XI on merit basis of class X Examination, details are as under:
- 60% marks and above in class X marks or equivalent grade in aggregate for admission in Science Stream. 50% marks and above or equivalent grade is essential in each, Maths and Science.
- 55% and above in class X marks or equivalent grade in aggregate for commerce.
- Class X passed for Arts stream.
In addition to the above a candidate (excluding SC/ST/OH) shall be eligible for admission to the above classes only if he/she has secured a minimum of 33% in the previous class. These criteria will also apply in case of the sons and daughters of the BHU employees.
|Tentative date of E-lottery for Class VI & IX||May 28, 2022|
|Tentative date for Display of Main/ Waiting List for Class VI & IX||May 30, 2022|
|The class X exam score for admission to class XI will be uploaded within one week after the result declaration.|
|Tentative date for Display of Merit List for Class XI||June 30, 2022|
School Wise Seat Details
|CHGS||Class VI – 90, IX – 11, XI Maths Stream– 17, XI Biology Stream – 16, XI Commerce Stream– 25 and XI Arts Stream – 40.|
|CHBS||Class VI – 90, IX –100, XI Maths Stream– 38+50*, XI Biology Stream– 25, XI Commerce Stream– 13 and XI Arts Stream– 12|
Note for class XI
- *50 seats are reserved for Maths group only for external candidates except BHU Employee category through School Admission.
- In CHBS there is also a provision of 05 seats in each section of class XI only on the basis of merit after the cut off list of merit in the Paid Seat Category as per BHU UET/PET norms. (Maths group- 20 seats, Biology group- 10 seats, Commerce group- 5 seats, Arts group- 5 seats)
- However, possibility of number of seats for external candidates in both the schools in addition to the above will depend upon the availability of seats after the admission of internal candidates
|Download E-Lottery Result (Class VI & IX)||Click Here|
|Download CHGSK Counselling Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|