Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA), Government of India Invites Online Application Form For NSP Pre & Post Matric Scholarship Online Form 2020 (MOMA) Through National Scholarship Portal (NSP 2.0) For Fresh & Renewal. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
|Application Start Date||16-08-2020|
|Application Last Date||31-10-2020|
|Defective Verification Last Date:||15-11-2020|
|Institute Verification Last Date:||15-11-2020|
There Is No Any Application Fees/ Charges Required For Scholarship.
Pre Matric Scholarship :- Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination and annual income of their parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1.00 lakh.
Scholarship will be available to the students of minority community studying in Classes I to X
▶ Post Matric Scholarship :- Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.00 lakh.
Scholarship will be awarded to the students studying in Classes XI and XII including technical and vocational courses of this level including Polytechnics, ITIs, and other courses.
▶ Merit Cum Means (MCM) Scholarship :- Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh.
Students who get admission to a college to pursue technical/professional courses, on the basis of a competitive examination will be eligible for the scholarship.
List Of Documents Required Before Applying
For scholarship claim up to Rs. 50,000/-no uploading of document is required for Pre-Matric and Post-Matric scholarship schemes
- Student Photo
- Verification Form to be provided by the Institution.
- Income Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the State/UT Government.
- A self certified Community Certificate from the applicant who has attained 18 years of age and for others the Community Certificate certified by parent/guardian is required.
- Applicants for Scholarship under MCM based Scheme have to upload self-attested Mark Sheet, indicating that the applicant has secured not less than 50% marks in the last qualifying exam at higher secondary/ graduation level
- Fee Receipt of ‘Current Course Year’
- Bank Account number of the Student along with the IFSC Code of the bank branch (for Pre Matric Scheme where students do not have their own bank account, parents/guardian can provide their own account details)
- Residential/ Domicile Certificate
- Aadhaar number of the student and if Aadhaar is not available then bonafide student certificate from the school/institute and scanned copies of bank passbook and Aadhaar enrolment ID (if applied for Aadhaar).
- If School/ Institute is located in a State/UT different from domicile State/UT of the applicant then bonafide student certificate from School/ Institute.
Lisr Of All Central Sector Scheme
All Central Sector Scholarship Scheme is Open Till 31.10.2020 Through National Scholarship Portal (NSP 2.0).
- Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- Department of School Education & Literacy
- Department of Higher Education
- WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF
- North Eastern Council(NEC),DoNER
Some Important Useful Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Apply For Renewal||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Pre Matric|
Merit Cum Means Scholarship
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Vacancies Details||Click Here|