Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana (RKVY) Online Form 2022 invites online application form from eligible Male Or Female applicants for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana (RKVY) training programme under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. Eligible applicant can apply online at www.railkvy.indianrailways.gov.in website from 07.07.2022 For the Training in Month of August 2022
Important Application Date For RKVY
|Application Start Date for Apply||07-07-2022|
|Application Last Date to Apply||20-07-2022|
|Training Date||August 2022|
Age Limitation For RKVY Training
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||35 Years|
The trainee does not need to pay any fee for the training
RKVY Yojna Important Summary
|Yojna Name||Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana|
|Department Name||Ministry of Railways|
|Training Centres||All India Level|
|Yojana Under||Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana|
|Training Month||August 2022|
|Course Duration||3 weeks (18 Days)|
|Selection Method||The Percentage Marks In 10th Class|
|Application Last Date||20 July 2022|
|Help Desk (STTC /DNR)||9771449807|
Eligibility Criteria For Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Indian nationals who have passed 10th or equivalent degree from any institution recognized by Central/State govt
Candidates should be medically fit to undergo training. Candidate will be required to submit fitness certificate form a registered MBBS doctor, certifying that candidate is fit to undergo training in industrial environment and is fit with respect to visible/ hearing / mental condition and it is not suffering from any communicable disease.
It’s a 3-week training program in each trade which includes theory and practical training. In General, It runs every month.
The percentage marks in 10th class will be basis of merit for selection. As per formula given by CBSE, multiply CGPA with 9.5 to convert CGPA into percentage.
List of Documents required for RKVY
- Photograph and signature.
- Matriculation mark sheet.
- Matriculation certificate (In case of D.O.B not mentioned on mark sheet).
- Photo identity proof such as Aadhar card, Bank passbook, Ration card, Pan Card.
- Affidavit on Rs. 10/- Non- Judicial Stamp Paper.
- Medical Certificate.
Instructions for Online submission of application form
- All candidates shall fill up the required information in the online form. There is no need to upload any document Online. Application Window shall be opened for 07.07.2022 (00:00 hrs.) to 20.07.2022 (23:59 hrs.) (14 days).
- Automatic list of shortlisted & waitlisted candidates for each trade shall be generated based on merit. Information to candidate shall be sent by email & SMS.
- Selected candidates must produce the original documents (Matric / 10th mark sheet / certificate, photo ID, notarized affidavit, medical certificate) for verification during reporting for training at concerned training institute otherwise he/she will be barred from training. The scanned copies of said documents of accepted candidates will be uploaded on Website by training institutes.
|Apply Online||Link Active On 07.07.2022|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Link Active On 06.07.2022|
|View Institutes Details||Click Here|
|View Trades Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|