Army Public School Recruitment 2019: Get Apply Online Link for 8000 Various Post Vacancy Govt. Jobs. Apply for vacancy by submitting application online – Sarkari Nukrai com
Indian Army Public School Recruitment 2019: Army Public School has invited applications for PGT TGT PRT Various Post. Sarkari Naukri 8000 Various Post Vacancies.
Organization:- Army Public School Recruitment 2019
|Name of Post:–||PGT |
|Apply Mode:-||Online Form|
|Job Location:–||Army Public School|
|Who Can Apply:-||All India Candidates|
|Age Limit:-||Age limit: (On 01/04/2020)|
For Fresh Candidtes: Below 40Years
For Experienced Candidates: Below 57Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per ruls.
|Total Vacancies:-||8000 Approximately|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/-|
Pay fee Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net-Banking.
Selection Process –
- Screening Test
- Evaluation of teaching skills and computer proficiency
- PGT – Post Graduation, B.Ed. with 50% Marks
- TGT – Graduation, B.Ed. with 50% Marks
- PRT – Graduation, B.Ed./ 2Years Diploma
For more Information Please Visit the Official Notification. The Notification link is given below.
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 01-09-2019
- Last Date For Apply Online 22-09-2019
- Admit Card download Date : 04 th Oct 2019
- 2018-19 Exam Window Date : 19 th & 20 th October 2019
- Result Declaration Date : 30 th October 2019
Army Public School Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
Online start date of application:- 01-09-2019
|Admit Card||Coming Soon|
|Download Sarkari Naukri App||Click Here|
|Other Vacancies Details||Click Here|
- There are 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. These schools are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). A List of these schools is placed at Annexure 1.
- There are approximately 8000 teachers on the rolls of these schools. Out of these, a large number get turned over every year due to various reasons.
Note: The exact number of vacancies available in the respective school will be announced by the School/Management while advertising for holding interviews/evaluation of teaching skills.