Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Online applications for direct BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2021 to the 160 Posts Stipendiary Trainee) Category-I and II, Technician in BARC. All the candidates who are interested in BARC Stipendiary Trainee & Technician Vacancy can apply for BARC Jobs by 31 January 2021. We have provided a BARC Recruitment direct link through the official website www.barc.gov.in BARC Stipendiary Trainee 2021 Notification from where you can apply online.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 15/12/2020.
- Closing Date for Apply Online: 31/01/2021.
- Last Date for submission of online Application: 31/01/2021.
- Candidates should have a Diploma (Relevant Engg Disciplines), HSC in Science stream or SSC (with Science and Maths) with NTC (ITI pass) or NAC Apprenticeship, SSC + I Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate g, SSC with NTC (ITI pass) or NAC Apprenticeship or equivalent and Knowledge of Computers or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For the posts of Category-I Fee: Rs.150/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD and Women Category Fee: Nil.
- For the posts of Category-II and Direct Recruitment Fee: Rs.100/-.
- For SC/ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman (for DR posts), and Women category Fee. Nil.
- Technician / C Pay Rs. 25500/- Level in the Pay Matrix Level 4.
- Technician/B Pay Rs. 21700/- Level in the Pay Matrix Level 3.
- Minimum Age for Category-I & II & Technician: 18 years.
- Maximum age Limit for Category-I: 24 years.
- Maximum Age Limit for Category-II: 22 years.
- Maximum Age Limit for Technician: 25 years.
- The selection process will consist of tests in 3 stages.
- Stage 1 (Preliminary Test).
- Stage 2 (Advanced Test).
- Stage 3 (Skills Test).
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Maharashtra.