CCL Junior Overman Recruitment 2019 – www sarkari result com – 75 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – CCL Junior Overman Online Form has released job vacancy for the Post of Review Officer (Junior Overman) & Junior Overman Recruitment 2019.
Those Candidates who are interested in the following Recruitment and Completed all education and physical eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying online, downloading admit card or results.
Review CCL Junior Overman Recruitment 2019
- Application Begin: 11-10-2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 10-11-2019
- Last Date For Sending Hard Copy: 20-11-2019
Exam Date: Notified Soon
- General / OBC/EWS: Rs. 200/-
- SC /ST: Rs. 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan Fee Mode Only
Age Limit as on 10/11/2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Allahabad High Court Recruitment Rules
Review CCL Junior Overman 2019 Eligibility
CCL Junior Overman:-
- Valid Overman’s certificate of Competency from DGMS under Coal Mines Regulation 1957 or any other certificate in Mining which entitle to work as overman as per Coal Mine Regulation 1957
- Valid Gas Testing Certificate
- Valid First-Aid Certificate
Review Junior Overman Pay Scale
Overman – 31852.56/-
CCL Junior Overman Vacancy Details Total: 75 Post
Junior Overman: 132 Post
CCL Junior Overman Online Form 2019 – Important Links
|Apply Online||Link Activate on 11/10/2019|
|Download Short Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|CCL Junior Overman Syllabus||Click Here|
|Sarkari Naukri Groups Links||Join|
|Other Vacancies Details||Click Here|
CCL Junior Overman Selection process:
The selection to the above post will be based on the performance in the written test. Eligible candidates will be required to appear for an objective type written test at any one of the test centers at Ranchi. Exact schedule of written test will be displayed on CCL website (www.centralcoalfields.in) in due course.
No TA/DA shall be paid for attending written test.