District & Sessions Judge Faridabad has released the latest notification for the Faridabad District Court Stenographer recruitment 2021 of 06 posts of Stenographer Gr-III (Adhoc basis) Vacancy. Candidates wishing to apply through the official website faridabad.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 23 December 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 18 January 2021.
- Candidates should have not to pay any fee.
Faridabad Court Stenographer Eligibility
- Candidates should have a Bachelor Degree of Arts or Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent thereto from a recognized University.
- Test at a speed f 8 W.P.M in English Shorthand and 20 W.P. in Transcription of the same on Computer. The candidates should have proficiency in the computer (Word Processing and Spreadsheets).
- Faridabad Court Stenographer Grade-III Post Salary Rs. 25500/- Per Month.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 42 years of age as on 01/01/2021.
- Stenography Test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: Office of the District and Sessions Judge Faridabad.
- The application on plain paper with a recent photograph of the candidate affixed thereon containing full particulars i.e. name, father’s/husband name, date of birth, sex, educational qualification, category, permanent address, present postal address, mobile number, Email ID, experience if any along with attested copies of relevant certificates besides two self-addressed properly.
- Job Location: Faridabad (Haryana).