HPSC HCS & Allied Service Recruitment latest notification for the Haryana Public Service Commission 145 posts of Male/Female Haryana Civil Services (HCS), Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), Excise & Taxation Officer (ETO) Traffic Manager Vacancy. Those candidates who are interested in HPSC HCS Recruitment 2020-21 can HCS apply online in HPSC HCS (Ex. Br) recruitment 2021 through the official website Haryana Public Service Commission hpsc.gov.in from 14 December 2020.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14 December 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Update Soon.
- Pre & Mains Written Exam (For Screening Only), Personality Test.
- Number of Posts: 145
- Haryana Civil Services (HCS):- 48 Post.
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP):- 07 Post
- Excise & Taxation Officer (ETO):- 14 Post.
- District Food & Supplies Controller (DFSC):- 05 Post.
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative Society (ARCS):- 01 Post.
- Assistant Excise & Taxation Officer (AETO):- 05 Post.
- Block Development and Panchayat Officer (BDPO):- 46 Post.
- District Food & Supplies Officer (DFSO):- 04 Post.
- Assistant Employment Officer (AEO):- 10 Post.
- Tehsildar (Class A):- 04 Post.
- Traffic Manager (TM):- 02 Post
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 42 years.
- For Male General Candidates Application Fee Rs. 1000/-.
- For Female General Candidates Application Fee Rs. 250/-.
- For Male & Female SC/ST Candidates Application Fee Rs. 250/-
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Haryana.