Indian Navy Sailor SSR Or AA Syllabus Or Question Paper For Feb 2022 Batch Has Issued Online Syllabus Or Sample Question Paper For Written Examination For Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Or Artificer Apprentice (AA) For 02/2022 Batch Course Commencing Feb 2022
Selection Process :- Due to COVID-19 pandemic, an exception is being made in the public interest wherein approximately 10000 candidates will be called-up for written examination and PFT. The shortlisting of the candidates for written examination and PFT will be undertaken on the basis of percentage of qualifying examination (10+2 examination). The cut off marks may vary from state to state as vacancies have been allocated in a state-wise manner.
Merit List :- Merit lists for AA and SSR will be prepared based on performance in written examination subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT), as follows:-
- AA- Top 600 candidates (approx.) on all India order of merit, who meet the eligibility criteria for AA will be issued call up letter for final enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka.
- SSR- Approximately 2500 candidates will be issued call up letter for final enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka on the basis of state wise merit.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Medical Standards
|Run||1.6 Km In 7 Min.|
|Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak)||20|
|Chest||Minimum 5 cms Expansion|
Written Test Details
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 level and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
Examination Syllabus For SSR & AA
- Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion o System of Particles and Rigid Body/ Gravitation.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus/ Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
- Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratics Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
- Conic Section, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
- Introduction to ThreeDimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives.
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals.
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/ passive to active voice.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/ Tense/ Non Finites, Punctuation.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.
- Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronouns.
- Culture and Religion, Geography : Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement.
- Sports : Championships/ Winners/ Terms/ No of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, current Affairs.
- Important National Facts about IndiaHeritage, Arts, Dance, History, National-Languages, Bird, Animal, Song, Flag, Monuments, Capitals & Currencies.
- Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors, Eminent Personalities.
- Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding.
|Download Syllabus In PDF||Click Here|
|Download Sample Question Papers||SSR|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|