Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Issued Online Syllabus Or Sample Question Paper For Written Examination For Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Or Artificer Apprentice (AA) For 02/2021 Batch Indian Navy SSR Or AA August 2021 Batch Syllabus Course Commencing August 2021
Written Test Details
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 level and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Duration of examination will be one hour
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day
Examination Syllabus For SSR & AA
- Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion o System of Particles and Rigid Body/ Gravitation.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus/ Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science
- Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratics Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
- Conic Section, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
- Introduction to ThreeDimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives.
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/ passive to active voice.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/ Tense/ Non Finites, Punctuation.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.
- Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronouns
- Culture and Religion, Geography : Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement.
- Sports : Championships/ Winners/ Terms/ No of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, current Affairs.
- Important National Facts about IndiaHeritage, Arts, Dance, History, National-Languages, Bird, Animal, Song, Flag, Monuments, Capitals & Currencies.
- Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors, Eminent Personalities.
- Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding
|Download Syllabus In PDF||Click Here|
|Download Sample Question Papers||SSR|
|Download Sample Question Papers||AA|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|