Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment Applications are invited from unmarried eligible men & women candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) for course commencing Jun 2021 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala in under mentioned branches/entries in the Indian Navy. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India. Those candidates who are interested in Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2020 through the www.joinindiannavy.gov.in can apply online by 31 December 2020.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 18/12/2020.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 31/12/2020.
- All Candidates will have not to pay the application fee.
- Candidates should have BE/B.Tech, BE/B.Tech with min 60% marks in Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics/etc or PG Degree in Electronics/Physics, MBA or B.Sc./B.Com/B.Sc. (IT) with a PG Diploma in Finance/Logistics/Supply Chain Management, BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engg/IT/M.Sc. (Computer)/MCA/M.Tech (Computer Science), M.Sc./MA/BE/B.Tech in relevant streams or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Candidates born between 02/07/1996 to 01/01/2002.
- Online Exam.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.