District and Sessions Judge Nalbari has issued the latest notification (on a contingency basis) of the accepted list and rejected list of candidates for Peon and Driver for Nalbari District Court. The tentative date for the written test for the post of Peon is advertisement number DJNB / -2443 Nalbadi, 21 October 2021 on 25 October 2017 and the date of driving test and viva-vice for Nalbari court driver post is advertisement number DJNB / -3938-3941 Nalbari. , 13 August 2020 is 3 January 2021.
- For Peon Exam Date: 13th August 2020 is 3rd January 2021.
- For Driver Exam Date: 25th October 2017 is 21st February 2021.
- Candidates should have passed 8th (Middle Class), 10th or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- He should possess a valid licence for L.T.V.
- He should not have been convicted of any offence for negligent driving and should have a minimum of two years experience of driving a car.
- Driving Test.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 42 years.
- For Driver Candidates Pay Scale Rs.14000/- to 49000/-.
- For Peon Candidates Pay Scale Rs. 12000/- to 37500/-.
- Candidates should have not to pay any fee.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: District & Sessions Judge Nalbari, Assam
- Job Location: Nalbari (Assam).