Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA) Govt of India invites online application form for Pre Matric Scholarships, Post Matric Scholarships, Merit Cum Means (MCM) Scholarship and Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme for Minorities Academic Year 2022-23 through National Scholarship Portal (NSP 2.0) for Fresh & Renewal Interested candidates Check the full notification before apply
The National Scholarships Portal (NSP) has been Opened for AY 2022-23. Students can apply for Scholarships (Fresh & Renewal) in AY 2022-23 w.e.f 20th July, 2022
|Application Start Date||20-07-2022|
|Application Last Date||30-09-2022|
|Defective Application Verification Last Date||16-10-2022|
|Institute Verification Last Date||16-10-2022|
There is no any application fees/ charges required for scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for NSP Scholarship
Pre Matric Scholarship:
- Eligibility- Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination and annual income of their parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1.00 lakh.
- Scope- The scholarship will be awarded for studies in India in a government or private school from class I to class X, including such residential Government institutes and eligible private institutes selected and notified in a transparent manner by the State Government and Union Territory Administration concerned.
- Scholarship will be available to the students of minority community studying in Classes I to X.
▶ Post Matric Scholarship:
- Eligibility- Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.00 lakh.
- Scope- The scholarship is to be awarded for studies in India in a government or private higher secondary school/college/university, including such residential institutes of the Government and eligible private institutes selected and notified in a transparent manner by the State Government/Union Territory Administration concerned. It will also cover technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes/ Industrial Training Centres affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) of classes XI and XII level including Polytechnics and other courses (any course of less than one year duration is not covered under this scheme; Certificate courses are also not covered).
- Scholarship will be awarded to the students studying in Classes XI and XII including technical and vocational courses of this level including Polytechnics, ITIs, and other courses.
▶ Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS:
- Eligibility- SScholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh.
- Scope- The scholarship is to be awarded for studies in India in a Government or private institution, selected and notified in a transparent manner by the State Government/Union Territory Administration concerned. It will cover technical and professional courses at undergraduate and post graduate level. A list of courses are at Appendix-E.
- Students who get admission to a college to pursue technical/professional courses, on the basis of a competitive examination will be eligible for the scholarship.
▶ Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship:
- Only girl students belonging to six notified Minority Communities i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Parsis are eligible.
- Scholarship will be awarded to minorities’ girl students who are studying in Class 9th to 12th, and have secured at-least 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate in previous class/qualifying exam.
- Annual income of student’s parent/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.00 lakh.
- An Income certificate, issued from a Competent Authority in the State/UTs Governments is required in respect of parent/guardian of the student.
- A self-Certified community Certificate is required from a student who has attained 18 years of age. For others the Community Certificate certified by parent/guardian of the student is required.
- (Fore more details must see official scholarship notification)
List of Documents Required For NSP MOMA Scholarships
The following documents are required to be uploaded for Fresh applications under the Merit cum Means based Scholarship if the amount of Scholarship is more than Rs. 50,000/- per annum. Uploading of document is not necessary for applying under Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme.
- Student Photo.
- Verification Form to be provided by the Institution
- Income Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the State/UT Government.
- A self certified Community Certificate from the applicant who has attained 18 years of age and for others the Community Certificate certified by parent/guardian is required.
- Applicants for Scholarship under MCM based Scheme have to upload self-attested Mark Sheet, indicating that the applicant has secured not less than 50% marks in the last qualifying exam at higher secondary/ graduation level.
- Fee Receipt of ‘Current Course Year’.
- Bank Account number of the Student along with the IFSC Code of the bank branch (for Pre Matric Scheme where students do not have their own bank account, parents/guardian can provide their own account details).
- Residential/ Domicile Certificate.
- Aadhaar number of the student and if Aadhaar is not available then bonafide student certificate from the school/institute and scanned copies of bank passbook and Aadhaar enrolment ID (if applied for Aadhaar).
- If School/Institute is located in a State/UT different from domicile State/UT of the applicant then bonafide student certificate from School/Institute.
Note:- The format of the file should be.pdf and .jpeg and the size of each document should not exceed more than 200 kb.
List of All Central Sector Scheme
All Central Sector Scholarship Scheme has been opened from 20 July 2022 through National Scholarship Portal (NSP).
- Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Ministry of Labour & Employment
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- Department of School Education & Literacy
- Department of Higher Education
- WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs
- RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway
- North Eastern Council(NEC), DoNER
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Application *Home Page||Click Here|
|Apply For Renewal||Click Here|
|Check Eligibility||Click Here|
|Search Institute/ School/ ITI registered with NSP||Click Here|
|Check Previous Year Application Status||Click Here|
|Download Scholarship Guidelines||Pre Matric|
Merit Cum Means Scholarship
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
|Official Website||Click Here|