SSC Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2020: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has uploaded the admit card of online exam of Paper 1 for the post of Constable Executive in Delhi Police for KKR, NR, NER, SR, ER, NWR, WR, CR and MPR on ssckkr.kar.nic.in, sscnr.net.in, sscner.org.in, sscsr.gov.in, sscer.org, sscnwr.org, sscwr.net, ssc-cr.org and sscmpr.org respectively. Candidates can download SSC Constable Executive Admit Card from the SSC Regional Website.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) as on the date of PE&MT.
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- General/OBC Application Fee Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST Application Fee Nil.
Delhi Police (Executive) Recruitment 2020 Important Date
- Dates for submission of online application: 1 August 2020.
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 7 September 2020.
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 9 September 2020.
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 11 September 2020.
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 14 September 2020.
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 27 November 2020 to 14 December 2020.
SSC Constable in Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years as on 01-07-2020.
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-07-1995 and later than 01-07-2002
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale
- Delhi Police Constable Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700- 69100).
Delhi Police 5846 Constable Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination, Physical Endurance, and Measurement Test (PE&MT) followed by the Medical Examination of the recommended candidates.
Delhi Police Bharti 2020 How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Delhi Police.
|SSC Kerala Karnataka Region|