Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Grade C and D Online Examination 5 to 8 February 2019 and Skill Examination. Those candidates who are waiting for ssc.nic.in stenographer result 2020, they can check the skill test result of stenographer grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ exam on the official website of SSC. Along with this SSC Stenographer can also check the list of cut off marks 2020. Apart from this, you can check SSC Steno Grade C & D Merit List 2020 here
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22/10/2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20/11/2018.
- Candidates should have 12th/Intermediate Exam or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST candidates application fee Rs. Nil.
- SSC Stenographer Grade C & D postpay Rs. (Rs. 35400- 112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
- Computer-Based Examination Paper-I and Paper-II.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
|Grade C Final Result | Grade D Final Result||Click Here | Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|